EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS
Thank you for considering supporting Young Artists of America. We are thrilled to be part of the 2017-18 Catalogue for Philanthropy, and to be recognized as one of the best small nonprofits in the DC Metro region. We invite you to scroll down to learn more about how you can support our extraordinary programming and educational initiatives.
Young Artists of America is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
It is only through the generosity of people like you that Young Artists of America at Strathmore is able to continue its high quality artistic programming, provide unique educational experiences for our students, attract the highest caliber of mentors possible for our students, and provide tuition assistance to students who would not otherwise be able to participate.
We hope you will consider becoming a Supporting Member of Young Artists of America at Strathmore.
You can donate using one of three methods below.
Click the levels below to make your contribution.
- Thank you announcement from the stage.
- PLUS all Director Member Benefits below.
- Free Full-page ad in concert programs.
- PLUS all Diamond Member Benefits below.
- Free student concert at a location of your choice
- PLUS all Platinum Member Benefits below.
- Free invitation to Donor Appreciation Party
- PLUS all Gold Member Benefits below.
- 4 tickets to YAA performances
- Free invitation to Meet the Directors event.
- PLUS all Silver Member Benefits below.
- 2 tickets to YAA performances
- Strathmore Passport coupon book, with discounts to performances & other benefits
- PLUS all Bronze Member Benefits below.
NEW: Become a Sustaining Silver Member for $22/month. Same benefits as a Silver Member, but with a small monthly payment. Click here to set up your monthly recurring donation!
- Invitation to Dress Rehearsal.
- YAA tote bag
- PLUS all Friend Benefits below.
- Early access to tickets.
- Listing in the YAA Season program and website
Young Artists of America at Strathmore
10701 Rockville Pike
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Donating appreciated securities such as stocks or mutual funds is a smart and easy way to support Young Artists of America. Just as with cash gifts, you will receive a federal income tax donation for the full market value of any securities you donate as long as you have owned them for at least one year. You may also avoid the capital gains taxes you would owe if you sold these securities.
There are many different ways to plan your gift to our organization, many of which can save you taxes now, reduce the tax burden on your estate, provide lifetime income to you (or another), and provide a generous ultimate gift to Young Artists of America.
For more information on planned giving opportunities or gifts of stock, please contact Executive Director, Lisa Larragoite at (301) 272-8604, x700.